An Institutional Financial Services Firm
Founded in 2007, Penserra is an institutional financial services firm with offices located in New York, Chicago, Newport Beach, CA and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Services include Global Equity Trading, Fixed Income Trading, Investment Banking, ETF Sub-Advising, Active Investment Management, and Equity Research. Penserra is a certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE).
A Focus on Customer Service
Penserra holds to the conviction that there is a different way for a financial services firm to create value. Powered by precision, innovation, and trust, Penserra strives to provide its clients superior service and exceptional results by:
- Developing exceptional partnerships
- Challenging conventional thinking
- Working with relentless tenacity
- Acting with integrity, empathy, and conviction
We are Penserra. We believe we can always do more.
pensar | pen-sär | (Spanish) transitive verb: 1: to think, 2: to think about, 3: to intend, to plan on
tierra | ti-e-rra | (Spanish) noun: 1: earth 2: land 3: ground
The name Penserra is derived from the Spanish words “pensar,” which means “to think,” and “tierra,” which means “earth” or “land.” At Penserra, it is our mission to continuously examine and evaluate the ever-changing global financial markets to provide our clients with quality execution, local market intelligence, and exceptional service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Penserra understands that diversity makes us stronger, and is fully committed to an open, inclusive culture where differences are understood, respected, valued and supported throughout the firm.
By engaging in socially responsible practices, having sound business ethics and making meaningful contributions, Penserra demonstrates to its employees, clients and the world around us that what matters most are relationships and values.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Penserra’s designation as a minority-owned business enterprise (MBE) uniquely positions the firm to;
- Market research and sub-advisory management tailored specifically for environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing
- Investment banking capabilities for corporations seeking minority inclusion
- Trade execution and transition management services to institutional investors with diverse supplier mandates