Committed to an Open, Inclusive Culture
Penserra, a minority-owned business enterprise (MBE) founded in 2007, understands that diversity makes us stronger, and is fully committed to an open, inclusive culture where differences are understood, respected, valued, and supported throughout the firm.
Highlights of our efforts include;
- An internal Diversity and Inclusion Committee identifying opportunities to promote D&I initiatives throughout the firm and industry (Please click here to view Penserra’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Mission Statement and Goals)
- Support of the Hispanic Promise, a first-of-its-kind national pledge to hire, promote, retain, and celebrate Hispanics in the workplace
- Commitment to the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion Pledge, a coalition of more than 2,000 CEOs across 85 industries making it the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
- Sponsorships and partnerships with diverse organizations (Please click here to view Penserra’s Partnerships and Memberships)
- Internships and mentorships of diverse candidates (Please click here to view Penserra’s Virtual Internship Day)